Monday, November 16, 2009

Introducing...Me!

I am almost 11 months old and I've had a rough start at life, but you sure wouldn't know it if you saw what a sweetheart I was towards people.

I am a big strong boy weighing about 61 lbs but need to gain some more weight and fill out a little.

I spent the first part of my life living in a pet store cage. I was in a pet store from the time I was 8 weeks old until I was 6 months old. I was so happy the day a family came in and purchased me! Unfortunately, their son moved and they no longer wanted to take care of me. So, after only being out of the pet store for 4 months, I was again looking for my own forever home. My owner gave me away to another family. They didn't have any experience with the breed and after only 5 days realized I was too much for them to handle, as they were older and retired.

So here I am...hopeful to find my own FOREVER home.

I am quite handsome....my pictures don't do me justice.

Every one that has met me has commented on how very friendly and affectionate I am.

However, I am lacking basic manners as a result of not being taught any. I do jump on people and pull hard on a leash.

These are minor things though..I just need a family to work with me and teach me the right way to behave and I promise I'll do it!

I am good with other dogs, I think I won't like cats because I'm a strong big boy and I'm interested in critters.

I moved into foster care today and I heard I'm going to a doggie day care, so that sounds very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment